Come Grow Your Career with BIX Produce! We currently have an immediate opening for a Team Lead in our Transportation Department. This position is responsible for leading the day to day activities of drivers to ensure accuracy, efficiency and excellent customer service. We offer competitive wage, Medical/Dental insurance and 401K!
- Interview, select, and work with HR to extend offers to new hires in area.
- Supervise and mentor drivers to include: providing real-time feedback on performance, helping the team member understand performance targets and goals, sharing company updates and objectives as well as identifying and resolving workplace
- Maintain and complete daily loading
- Schedule team member work hours and
- Ensures all procedures, reporting, and policies are followed and has authority to directly address or correct any non-conformance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalated safety, customer, or quality concerns.
- Perform route observations (up to 4 per month).
- Responsible for performance reviews, introductory period (90 day) reviews, and skill level designation of employees in
- Manage attendance, performance or other corrective action matters and notices
- All other duties assigned
- Two years experience in Transportation Industry required.
- Class A or B CDL Required
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to know, and comply with regulations to ensure all procedures, reporting and policies are
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Make decisions and oversee operational process execution to ensure quality, safety, service and productivity. May be only manager on duty in area or on shift
- Strong attention to detail with a sense of urgency and the ability to work well under
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, and written and verbal skills.
BIX Produce is an Equal Opportunity Employer