WE ARE GROWING!!! BIX Produce Company is the leader in specialty produce distribution throughout the Twin Cities metro area, greater Minnesota, Western Wisconsin, and Fargo, ND. We provide the finest quality bulk and pre-cut fruits and vegetables, dairy, and related food items to food service operators including restaurants, hotels, educational institutions, and country clubs.
We currently have immediate opening for Night Order Selector. Starting at $16.60/hour, incentives and 401K! Medical/dental insurance also available. Join our Night crew as they load our refrigerated trucks with the highest quality fruit and vegetables.
- Picking proper product to load on to delivery trucks
- Loading trucks in a timely manner.
- Cleaning assigned areas during the course of their shift
- Stacking orders on pallets and shrink wrap the order.
- Applying proper sticker to proper product in the process of loading the truck.
- Down stacking and leveling off product in coolers at the end of each shift.
- Following all food safety policies and processes as it relates to this position
- Maintaining a safe working environment to minimize injuries and workers’ compensation issues.
- Ability to recognize similarities and difference between words and between series of numbers.
- Must be able to read product codes and information quickly and accurately.
- 1-2 years experience in manual/physically demanding work environment (manufacturing, warehouse, construction, etc).
- Night shift experience preferred.
- Must be able to work at a fast and safe pace
- Must be able to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Work as part of a team
Schedule: Starts between 6 pm-8:00 pm, Saturdays off + 2 other days off during the week
BIX Produce is an Equal Opportunity Employer